Friday, June 10, 2011

[J-REPORT] Hey! Say! JUMP Preview PV "OVER"

Ohayou minna-san Ikaga desu ka? Fell surprised and happy watch "OVER" PV . this is different compared to the other Hey! Say! JUMP PV . "OVER" new concept is in the setting place, OUTDOOR for this PV ! How Great. I cant wait to see the full PV soon. I think the costume concept like Hey! Say! JUMP PV "Dreams Come True" , cz there's no one set costume but They're just wearing their informal costume .

I love the dance move (^O^) for "OVER" . here's the preview picture from their PV ! "OVER" douzoo ~

-See the picture above - there's no set costume but I love the PV concept ! outdoor for first time (^____^)



-See the picture above - Chinen ! my lovely #Ichiban !! How Kawaii (*___*) . I think there's something weird with the Cellphone (- -") . The cellphone look like Tokusatsu equipment (_ _)


Cut for my #sanban . Ok Yama-Chan look so pale ? He use eyeliner in his eyes ? but no doubt , he's good in act !
nyahahauahahaha kalo liat ini yg kepikiran di pikiranku adalah : Yama lagi GALAU nungguin teleponnya yang gak diangkat angkat ama pacarnya ! * lirik Chinen (?) * XD !!! Yama galau telponya gak diangkat ama Chinen ( lihat chinen di gambar atasnya gambar ini , chinen itu cowo , jgn salah XD ! )

No comments:

Post a Comment